CCPS is a not-for-profit, corporate membership organization withinAIChE that identifies and addresses process safety needs within the chemical, pharmaceutical, and petroleum industries. CCPS brings together manufacturers, government agencies, consultants, academia and insurers to lead the way in improving industrial process safety.
CCPS member companies, working in project subcommittees, define and develop useful, time-tested guidelines that have practical application within industry. The project topics run the gamut of areas important to manufacturers and range from human factor issues to qualitative and quantitative risk analysis to security vulnerability to inherently safer design. With over 100 publications to date, CCPS remains at the forefront of issues relevant to industry.
In order to protect people, property and the environment, CCPS is committed to bringing the best process safety knowledge and practices to industry, academia, the government and the public around the world through collective wisdom, tools, training and expertise.
Eliminate process safety incidents, in all industries by :
- Promoting process safety as a key societal value and expectation.
- Establishing process safety as the foundation for responsible operations.
- Serving as the premier world-wide resource for process safety and the development of state-of-the-art solutions.
- Fostering knowledge, understanding and implementation of process safety by executives, management, technicians, engineers, students, government officials and the public.
- Advancing process safety technology, culture and management practices.
CCPS Annual Report
AIChE is the world's leading organization for chemical engineering professionals, with over 45,000 members from over 100 countries. AIChE has the breadth of resources and expertise you need whether you are in core process industries or emerging areas, such as nanobiotechnology.
As a member, you can access information on recognized and promising chemical engineering processes and methods. Connect with a global network of intelligent, resourceful colleagues and their shared wisdom. Find learning opportunities from recognized authorities. Move forward professionally with AIChE and enrich the world we live in.